Consolidated. A New Way to Power Your Life.

NEW ORDERING PROCESS as of 9/1/21

To order fiber high-speed internet, visit fiber.consolidated.coop or call us at 800-421-5863.

NOTICE ON IN-HOME INSTALLATIONS

Consolidated Fiber is making every attempt to perform work without going into homes or small businesses.
Our team has successfully implemented a self-install procedure and is happy to report we
have maintained business as usual in doing so. Service technicians still arrive on-site at a scheduled time,
maintain a safe distance, deliver your equipment, and then walk members through the setup over the phone
to easily set up devices and activate services.   We are all in this together, and together, we are stronger!

To see if we are in your service area, enter your address. But please order through our new system  fiber.consolidated.coop

Comments

User Avatar

11:45AM August 08, 2018

Karen McCracken
For everyone in the Olive Green zone, please sign up and pay your installation/commitment fee of $25 so we can get the ball rolling and receive some REAL internet! Thanks!

10:57AM July 27, 2018

Heather Shean
We are Under Construction and Super Excited to be Moving to the Country... Just Signed Up for 1000Mbps Candle-Shauk...Jump on the Wagon! "City Girl" is Moving In! The pricing is fantastic compared to what we are paying with our current provider. I love that Consolidated has been able to accommodate us with most of our "major" utility needs and we haven't even moved yet!

9:49AM July 27, 2018

Brenda Thompson
Come on Southern Morrow County - Cardington/Mt. Gilead! We need this! Sign up now...our progress is in the gray at only 19%. My sons have online college classes that they can't do at home because our service is HORRIBLE!! Let's make rural Cardington move up on the list!!!

4:20PM July 12, 2018

Jeff Monahan
Ostrander North lets get this done. I am currently 6Mbps down and 1 Mbps up. I would love to see city speeds out in the rural area, This is a great opportunity to have faster reliable internet and increase our home values. Ostrander south is ahead of north and most in the south already have high speed opportunity with road runner. Pricing is on par with larger cities so why not take the plunge? Increased speed, increased home value. No-brainer......

7:34AM July 05, 2018

Patrick Brumbaugh
$150/month for prioritized 1Gbps up and down!? I need this so much in my life :) Seriously though, that's a great deal and I can't wait for my area (Sunbury) to get the service.

2:21PM November 15, 2018

Doris Russell
Need much more Sunbury residents to sign up !!!

7:38AM June 30, 2018

Andrew Taylor
Hey Folks, For those of you that are in the Orange – Sign Up/Commitment phase of development; Mt Gilead, Ostrander, and Candlewood, the next step to progress towards fiber is to express your interest by selecting service and paying the $150 installation fee. To do this you need to search for your address on the right side of the screen. Then from there complete the 4 step process; your contact info, questions for you, select your service, then submit. I have found that many people had created accounts prior to the options to select and pay for service so this step was being missed. Hope this unofficial update helps move us along!

11:27AM June 25, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
I have seen a couple of yard signs out to promote awareness, How do we get these signs? do they cost money?

10:08AM November 01, 2018

Alexandra Cox
it does not cost money for signs also ask the consolidated office they should point you in the right direction

2:35PM June 22, 2018

Bud Phillips
Let me know whatever I can do to help.

2:20PM June 13, 2018

Vicki Burnside
🦋OSTRANDER NORTH. We want our area to be the next group to get Fiber internet service. I’ve spoken with several of my tech friends & they’re saying 100 upload & 100 download speeds are phenomenal! That even if CC guarantees 90% of each it will still far exceed any supplier we have in Ohio. And the monthly prices are nothing compared to Spectrum. CC is charging $150 insulation charge which is cheap verses what it’ll be after they've already gone through your area, $250 & $3.12 per foot. Come on, we need to get our number of installation requests up. 😀

3:21PM June 08, 2018

Donna Lewis
OSTRANDER NORTH, It is my understanding you have to pay the INSTALLATION FEE in order to reach goal for the service to be provided in our area. Please pay your installation fees so we can have internet access, especially for the kids, there school work and work at home parents! This has become a necessity. Please pay your installation fee...I did! Thank you!

4:39PM June 06, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
What is the difference between the standard gig package and the gamer gig package?

2:53PM June 01, 2018

Angelia Schmidt
Ostrander North area I am sending my check today. Please neighbors sign up for this, we need it and the kids in this area need it also.

3:58PM May 26, 2018

John Gartland
RADNOR! A great opportunity that will INCREASE YOUR HOME VALUE if you sell. Potential buyers almost always ask about high speed internet access. Please sign up right away . The connection fee may go up later so sign up soon. I am committing to a higher speed and double the connection fee to help speed things up. Please TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS.

2:56PM May 25, 2018

Ryan & Barbara Hand
***SPARTA EAST*** Please sign up and express your interest! Century Link service drops almost every month. This new fiber service is a must for those of us running businesses out of our homes. Tell all of your neighbors about this site!

10:17AM May 24, 2018

Stephen Norris
ASHLEY SOUTH FOLKS!!!! - We still need 209 families to sign up (show interest) in order to meet our target. Please tell your neighbors and have them sign up on here!!!

4:20PM May 23, 2018

Bud Phillips
Please Please Please I want your fastest service and will sign a 100 year agreement, Seriously! We are on dial-up, HELP.....

2:43PM May 21, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
OSTRANDER SOUTH NEIGHBORS....So after calling I understand this whole thing a lot better. ***CC Fiber wants 250 people in Ostrander South to pay the $150 install fee*** before starting construction. ***There are 57 people registered in our area and so far only 27 people have paid***. If we are serious about wanting faster internet we each need to pay the up front install fee. ***We need to proactively convince 193 other people to register and pay the install fee and then construction will begin. *** SKEPTICAL & HESITANT LIKE ME? Convincing 200 homes in an area of 450-500 homes to front $150 seems crazy, but anyone who has satelite internet will agree its totally worth the risk!!! (especially if you have experience with that HN company). I did confirm CC Fiber will refund your $150 if you back out before construction starts so that helps... But they also confirmed if we do not get into the first "pre-order group" the install fee will be significantly more when you see your neighbors on hi speed and want to join and that is another good reason to get on the first train. I also think if we can get the progress bar from 10% to 50% or more... people will be less hesitant to join and progress may grow faster. So...Who of us registered people right now are willing to take that first step of paying the $150 deposit and reaching out to neighbors to join?!?!

10:49PM May 20, 2018

greg knight
I work from home 2 to 5 days a week in IT. The current Skywirez internet I have is become worse daily. I have had consolidated electric for 15 plus years and would really like to be able to get fiber connectivity at home.

10:40AM May 11, 2018

Terry VanDorn
I am just outside the Ostrander North area, only a stones throw from Merry Road which is on your zone map. Will it be possible to get this fiber service since I am a member of competing Union Rural Electric Coop next door to you? DSL is only rated for 1.5mbps here and neighbors say they can't even get that. There is a wireless ISP but max speed is 5mbps. I have been relying on a cellphone hotspot but that is only about 4mbps at most, and has data caps. Internet salvation feels so close, and yet so far away.

6:55PM May 09, 2018

Sandra Carroll
Just read our Township Newsletter and came here to check and Kilbourne East is only at 38% Come on guys. get signing up. Like Others here I am in IT and quality internet is a must. I deal with frequent dropped connections and bandwidth limits causing me to push deadlines at time when I am home working. video conference it difficult at best. its actually sad to have to revert to my cell phone for a call when video and audio conferencing is so widely available. While I hope we get this service sooner than later I also hope we do get the service regardless.

9:11AM May 01, 2018

Cheri McNamara
This is FANTASTIC! Our only choice right now is CenturyLink with only 10mbps. Soooooo s-l-o-w!! Bring it on!!

8:41PM April 23, 2018

Stephen Norris
We are building a home out on Whipple rd in Ashley South! Sadly I found out after the fact that there is no alternatives out in the corn field! I work in IT and desperately need internet access to perform my job. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help/promote. As many others have asked, would really like to see a schedule. Looking forward to living in the country, but looking forward more to Consolidated's Fiber-optics in the Ashley South zone!

10:20PM April 21, 2018

Vicki Burnside
I work from home 2 days a week and our company requires certain upload and download speeds. I also attend school online. I've been using my phone hotspot for 3 years because the internet options in our area are not options that I would choose. Finally- we can watch a Netflix movie without it using all of my data for the month. We look forward to having reliable and affordable internet service for our area!

6:49PM April 19, 2018

Jim Rodgers
Just pulled up the "Fiber Zone" link. I see Houseman is now highlighted in orange on the map which we know is the first test area. I also see 7 areas highlighted in yellow. Are these potential areas next in line after Houseman for service? I also noticed that my area is at 17%. What percent of user area interest is needed to move up the list? Richard Weeks just asked an interesting question, are there additional upfront installation cost from curb to house? Stuck with 30+ year old copper phone line DSL. Jim

1:33PM April 18, 2018

RICHARD WEEKS
As everyone I am interested in timeline and I'm glad to see plan pricing. I was wondering if there is estimates for installation cost, cost per foot from road and whether we can do some of the work treching to offset cost. Thanks Richard