Consolidated. A New Way to Power Your Life.

Enter your address

Comments

User Avatar

10:02AM September 22, 2018

Tom Baker
I did mine in candlewood as well payed 25.00

9:42AM August 23, 2018

Patricia Baldwin
Just paid my 25$ down for service in the candlewood-shauck area!!!! Everyone sign up so we can finally get great service in the country!

11:45AM August 08, 2018

Karen McCracken
For everyone in the Olive Green zone, please sign up and pay your installation/commitment fee of $25 so we can get the ball rolling and receive some REAL internet! Thanks!

10:57AM July 27, 2018

Heather Shean
We are Under Construction and Super Excited to be Moving to the Country... Just Signed Up for 1000Mbps Candle-Shauk...Jump on the Wagon! "City Girl" is Moving In! The pricing is fantastic compared to what we are paying with our current provider. I love that Consolidated has been able to accommodate us with most of our "major" utility needs and we haven't even moved yet!

9:49AM July 27, 2018

Brenda Thompson
Come on Southern Morrow County - Cardington/Mt. Gilead! We need this! Sign up now...our progress is in the gray at only 19%. My sons have online college classes that they can't do at home because our service is HORRIBLE!! Let's make rural Cardington move up on the list!!!

4:20PM July 12, 2018

Jeff Monahan
Ostrander North lets get this done. I am currently 6Mbps down and 1 Mbps up. I would love to see city speeds out in the rural area, This is a great opportunity to have faster reliable internet and increase our home values. Ostrander south is ahead of north and most in the south already have high speed opportunity with road runner. Pricing is on par with larger cities so why not take the plunge? Increased speed, increased home value. No-brainer......

7:34AM July 05, 2018

Patrick Brumbaugh
$150/month for prioritized 1Gbps up and down!? I need this so much in my life :) Seriously though, that's a great deal and I can't wait for my area (Sunbury) to get the service.

7:38AM June 30, 2018

Andrew Taylor
Hey Folks, For those of you that are in the Orange – Sign Up/Commitment phase of development; Mt Gilead, Ostrander, and Candlewood, the next step to progress towards fiber is to express your interest by selecting service and paying the $150 installation fee. To do this you need to search for your address on the right side of the screen. Then from there complete the 4 step process; your contact info, questions for you, select your service, then submit. I have found that many people had created accounts prior to the options to select and pay for service so this step was being missed. Hope this unofficial update helps move us along!

11:27AM June 25, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
I have seen a couple of yard signs out to promote awareness, How do we get these signs? do they cost money?

2:35PM June 22, 2018

Bud Phillips
Let me know whatever I can do to help.

2:20PM June 13, 2018

Vicki Burnside
🦋OSTRANDER NORTH. We want our area to be the next group to get Fiber internet service. I’ve spoken with several of my tech friends & they’re saying 100 upload & 100 download speeds are phenomenal! That even if CC guarantees 90% of each it will still far exceed any supplier we have in Ohio. And the monthly prices are nothing compared to Spectrum. CC is charging $150 insulation charge which is cheap verses what it’ll be after they've already gone through your area, $250 & $3.12 per foot. Come on, we need to get our number of installation requests up. 😀

3:21PM June 08, 2018

Donna Lewis
OSTRANDER NORTH, It is my understanding you have to pay the INSTALLATION FEE in order to reach goal for the service to be provided in our area. Please pay your installation fees so we can have internet access, especially for the kids, there school work and work at home parents! This has become a necessity. Please pay your installation fee...I did! Thank you!

4:39PM June 06, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
What is the difference between the standard gig package and the gamer gig package?

2:53PM June 01, 2018

Kristina Drake
Ostrander North area I am sending my check today. Please neighbors sign up for this, we need it and the kids in this area need it also.

3:58PM May 26, 2018

John Gartland
RADNOR! A great opportunity that will INCREASE YOUR HOME VALUE if you sell. Potential buyers almost always ask about high speed internet access. Please sign up right away . The connection fee may go up later so sign up soon. I am committing to a higher speed and double the connection fee to help speed things up. Please TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS.

2:56PM May 25, 2018

Ryan & Barbara Hand
***SPARTA EAST*** Please sign up and express your interest! Century Link service drops almost every month. This new fiber service is a must for those of us running businesses out of our homes. Tell all of your neighbors about this site!

10:17AM May 24, 2018

Stephen Norris
ASHLEY SOUTH FOLKS!!!! - We still need 209 families to sign up (show interest) in order to meet our target. Please tell your neighbors and have them sign up on here!!!

4:20PM May 23, 2018

Bud Phillips
Please Please Please I want your fastest service and will sign a 100 year agreement, Seriously! We are on dial-up, HELP.....

2:43PM May 21, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
OSTRANDER SOUTH NEIGHBORS....So after calling I understand this whole thing a lot better. ***CC Fiber wants 250 people in Ostrander South to pay the $150 install fee*** before starting construction. ***There are 57 people registered in our area and so far only 27 people have paid***. If we are serious about wanting faster internet we each need to pay the up front install fee. ***We need to proactively convince 193 other people to register and pay the install fee and then construction will begin. *** SKEPTICAL & HESITANT LIKE ME? Convincing 200 homes in an area of 450-500 homes to front $150 seems crazy, but anyone who has satelite internet will agree its totally worth the risk!!! (especially if you have experience with that HN company). I did confirm CC Fiber will refund your $150 if you back out before construction starts so that helps... But they also confirmed if we do not get into the first "pre-order group" the install fee will be significantly more when you see your neighbors on hi speed and want to join and that is another good reason to get on the first train. I also think if we can get the progress bar from 10% to 50% or more... people will be less hesitant to join and progress may grow faster. So...Who of us registered people right now are willing to take that first step of paying the $150 deposit and reaching out to neighbors to join?!?!

10:49PM May 20, 2018

greg knight
I work from home 2 to 5 days a week in IT. The current Skywirez internet I have is become worse daily. I have had consolidated electric for 15 plus years and would really like to be able to get fiber connectivity at home.

10:40AM May 11, 2018

Terry VanDorn
I am just outside the Ostrander North area, only a stones throw from Merry Road which is on your zone map. Will it be possible to get this fiber service since I am a member of competing Union Rural Electric Coop next door to you? DSL is only rated for 1.5mbps here and neighbors say they can't even get that. There is a wireless ISP but max speed is 5mbps. I have been relying on a cellphone hotspot but that is only about 4mbps at most, and has data caps. Internet salvation feels so close, and yet so far away.

6:55PM May 09, 2018

Sandra Carroll
Just read our Township Newsletter and came here to check and Kilbourne East is only at 38% Come on guys. get signing up. Like Others here I am in IT and quality internet is a must. I deal with frequent dropped connections and bandwidth limits causing me to push deadlines at time when I am home working. video conference it difficult at best. its actually sad to have to revert to my cell phone for a call when video and audio conferencing is so widely available. While I hope we get this service sooner than later I also hope we do get the service regardless.

9:11AM May 01, 2018

Cheri McNamara
This is FANTASTIC! Our only choice right now is CenturyLink with only 10mbps. Soooooo s-l-o-w!! Bring it on!!

8:41PM April 23, 2018

Stephen Norris
We are building a home out on Whipple rd in Ashley South! Sadly I found out after the fact that there is no alternatives out in the corn field! I work in IT and desperately need internet access to perform my job. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help/promote. As many others have asked, would really like to see a schedule. Looking forward to living in the country, but looking forward more to Consolidated's Fiber-optics in the Ashley South zone!

10:20PM April 21, 2018

Vicki Burnside
I work from home 2 days a week and our company requires certain upload and download speeds. I also attend school online. I've been using my phone hotspot for 3 years because the internet options in our area are not options that I would choose. Finally- we can watch a Netflix movie without it using all of my data for the month. We look forward to having reliable and affordable internet service for our area!

6:49PM April 19, 2018

Jim Rodgers
Just pulled up the "Fiber Zone" link. I see Houseman is now highlighted in orange on the map which we know is the first test area. I also see 7 areas highlighted in yellow. Are these potential areas next in line after Houseman for service? I also noticed that my area is at 17%. What percent of user area interest is needed to move up the list? Richard Weeks just asked an interesting question, are there additional upfront installation cost from curb to house? Stuck with 30+ year old copper phone line DSL. Jim

1:33PM April 18, 2018

RICHARD WEEKS
As everyone I am interested in timeline and I'm glad to see plan pricing. I was wondering if there is estimates for installation cost, cost per foot from road and whether we can do some of the work treching to offset cost. Thanks Richard

7:43PM April 13, 2018

Andrew Taylor
You've mentioned starting with a pilot area. Could you disclose the pilot area or what zone is currently under construction? Could you provide the projected fiber zones to be under construction next and rough time line? Everyone in the area is excited for it!

9:31AM April 02, 2018

Chad Spinosi
Im in the Centerburg SW fiber project zone. Is there any time projection on when you guys are headed this way. IDK if im in the "pilot" area either. Can somebody shed any light please? Thank You

8:36PM March 30, 2018

Roger Hubbell
We live in the Sparta East Fiber Zone. It is our hope that we will be added to the network in the very near future. We will definitely sign up for this service.

10:00AM March 30, 2018

Valerie Childress
During the summers I have the opportunity of working from home so I really need high speed internet. We were only getting 6mbps. This would be wonderful but it is going to be hard to wait. Are you sure you can't open up more pilot areas :)

7:41PM March 28, 2018

KURT HINTERSCHIED
Live in the Sparta East fiber zone. Any timetable on when that zone will receive this service? 100 mbps is the standard for the future so can't wait to see it come down my road. I'll definitely be signing up.

7:27PM March 28, 2018

Jessica Dilley
This says “if enough demand”. When will we know if this is actually happening?

2:19PM March 26, 2018

Thomas Thompson
Please make this a priority. The sooner it is up and running the better for all of us. Would like to know the expected cost also.

11:07AM March 25, 2018

Lorraine Molitor
When will you have a plan to share of the rollout. I know your plan is to install the pilot area in western Delaware county beginning in the Spring of 2018. I'm wondering what the plan is after that. Like everyone else, we are struggling with the service we are getting.

12:24PM March 23, 2018

Andrew Young
Hope you come to the Todd Street Road area in Kilbourne soon! We all want fiber!

8:09AM March 22, 2018

STEPHEN MILLER
Let me know where they are putting the fiber optic and I will move there. I'm sick of Hughes, Wildblue and Excede.

10:58PM March 20, 2018

Karrie Prokopchak
Thank you !!!!! Super anxious for new internet!!! Can’t wait to say buy buy to century link Internet which is like dial up!!! Please hurry and pick this area first!!!!

1:46PM March 19, 2018

Jill Heidecker
How can I help? I just moved out to Degood Rd. and struggling with Hughes Net! The speeds are unbearable and I work from home A LOT! I can't get a simple email to come through fast enough. I am hoping to be apart of the launch right away!!

1:04PM March 16, 2018

Brian Williams
Can I help?! The faster this is up and running the better!!!!

9:22AM March 07, 2018

Robert Taylor
I was very excited to see “Select residents located in western Delaware county will be the first residential locations to receive Consolidated Fiber internet service”. Have those locations been established? I am very hopeful the Ostrander area is included in this list. I am looking forward to this new service! Please let me know if I can help with promotions.

5:04PM March 06, 2018

David Tatz
Oh gosh - ME PLEASE!!!!!!! Another Centurylink victim. I am provisioned for 6 mbps, but I am lucky to see more than 1.5 most of the time. Techs confirmed, nothing wrong with the line or my hardware, it's all on centurylink's side. I work in IT, and work a lot, and I am getting by, but I'd loooove an improvement. The worst part is it's gotten progressively worse, we used to stream Hulu and Netflix, but we can't stream Hulu any more. I've been chomping at the bit for an alternative. and honestly I'd probably 50% more than I am now just to get a reliable 10 Mbps. So I'd loooooooooooooove to be in that expansion!!!

1:15PM March 06, 2018

Michael Bjorkgren
My house is within the orange highlighted "Fiber Zone" on Hinton Mill Rd in your Fiber Zones map. Does this mean my home will be included in the first launch of service in April? And if this is the case, how do I enroll to have service on day 1? (If you cant tell, I am super excited to get your service) Thanks!

8:37AM March 05, 2018

James Caynor
Please , please ! Get this program going as fast as Possible. current internet service is abysmal or non existent in this northeast corner of the county while the main CEC fiber loop is just a mile away from us. James O Caynor 6443 Lane road

11:42AM March 03, 2018

Lorraine Molitor
This is great to see progress being made. We are ready to sign up. Please let me know how we do that.

6:31PM March 02, 2018

Todd Kurena
You can’t build this fast enough. I will sign up for service as soon as it’s available in my area.

3:47PM February 28, 2018

Charmaine Schaefer
Great to see pricing! Still in shock of how low you managed to get the pricing! When will we get to see a expansion schedule?

10:10AM February 26, 2018

Kyle Veppert
So, I just saw the service plans and pricing! I'm SUPER excited! The lowest plan is what I pay now, but for 25x the speed! And a wired connection too, not the terrible wireless connection I have now that has interference issues . The plans only get faster from there! A big thanks to the Co-op for making this a priority and making it happen! I look forward to better internet service. Now if only we had a better idea of their expansion schedule... nudge nudge, wink wink...

8:15PM February 25, 2018

Denise Vesner
Still anxiously awaiting. Ready to sign up and kick CenturyLink out! My business is struggling having to work with their slowness.

12:09PM February 14, 2018

Chris Gordon
I forgot to mention the only option here on smith road is dial up with Frontier which is terrible. I know lots of people here in the Westfield area that will sign up immediately.

12:07PM February 14, 2018

Chris Gordon
Where will you be beginning your service? I live near Ashley & I would sign up day one. My neighbors are all interested as well. I would also be interested in any trial phases you may need to conduct. I am looking forward to any updates as to when the service will be available. Thanks!

8:01AM February 10, 2018

Kim Johns
I am so excited for the service to become available. I work remotely and currently have to use Hughes Satellite service. At times when Hughes is slow I am forced to use my cell as a hot spot just to get my job done. This service will enhance our communities and open up an affordable alternative for internet access. Thank you Consolidated for your investment it will benefit so many in the rural population.

1:01PM February 09, 2018

Scott Graser
Please tell me how to pre register.

10:45AM February 01, 2018

Brenda Thompson
I would love to sign up as a test or get pre-registered to be one of the first areas to receive the new Fiber Network!

2:49PM January 25, 2018

Ryan & Barbara Hand
Sparta East here. Is there anywhere we can see the build plan so we have an idea when you will be turning up our area?

9:34PM January 23, 2018

Renee S
To CEC team: Bravo on making the decision to roll usable/fast/affordable internet out and invest in our rural communities. We promise to make great use of this internet service - it's essential for our jobs, education and productivity! Cannot wait for this service to arrive in our zone!

9:02PM January 22, 2018

James Barnosky
CenturyLink provides service one week out of four, and three week waiting time for technicians. But the scheduled technicians usually are too overwhelmed to show up. I hope you can make it down Ulery Rd this summer.

7:51PM January 22, 2018

Robert Taylor
Is the first phase area of fiber defined anywhere on a map? Ostrander? Please.

10:32AM January 20, 2018

Maryann Lombardi
I live in Candlewood. Century link just connected me for 85.00 not counting tax, etc. for 25 gigs. what a rip off. I drastically want a fair price for interent.. I am sick of Century link. I have been with them for 3 years and we have two houses. they charged me 63 dollars in the first house. and now 85 in the second/ I am furious. I want consolidated electric internet in here. Many people in Candlewood do. You would get a lot of people who are disqusted with Century Link. You get different information from different people you talk to. I hate them.

11:14AM January 12, 2018

Nathan Talbott
I am currently just outside of the Fiber Zones (Hartford), what are the plans for expansion, if any? I would love an alternative to CenturyLink, I have the slowest speeds ever and they aren't planning on upgrading their services anytime soon. I would like to be involved anyway I can if that mean expansion.

6:20PM January 10, 2018

Jim Rodgers
We moved here about 30 years ago. The only telephone service we could get was a party line! Remember those? Remember dial up modems? My service has improved over the years starting with a 2400 baud to 56k to my current 1.5 mb. That's the fastest available to me due to my distance from the switching station. The leg of my line ends in my front yard. My understanding is that underground twisted pair coppers life expectancy is 25 to 30 years. I have no memory of our telco company ever upgrading these lines. If it rains hard we can plan on our telco service to fail never mind the critters getting into the boxes and causing havoc. I call a couple of times a year to complain to no avail. I want and need real internet service and so do you. I'm all in with the Co-op on this. We need to get behind their efforts and support them and us. We are the owners after all. Jim

1:21PM January 10, 2018

Robert Nichols
Last update was 11:44am October 4, 2017. Can we get an update on the progress?

11:24AM January 09, 2018

Daniel Filbrun
Fairview road here (just off of 36)... I can tell you, the entire neighborhood is tired of CenturyLink. We pay 60$ a month to have SOME internet, SOME of the time!!! A few neighbors have even switched to satellite internet (100$ Plus a month). We all are very excited to see anything else come this way... please hurry!

11:03AM December 19, 2017

John Andrew Magda
Live on township Road 14. I am retired from AEP. I worked in the IT dept for about 34 years. I helped with telecommunications and Data communications accessibility. The network engineers came out to my house and we tried to set up a network so I may work from home. We were able to set up a phone connection but we could not get a fast internet connection. Since I live on a township road my only choice was Hughes net. With my shift of 6:00 pm to 6:00 am and the fare access policy I could not get a reliable connection. A fiber connection would be great since I am on a computer most ever morning. My Granddaughter will be coming back home mid 2018 and will be studding Film in college and this Fiber network could surly be helpful. She is right now taking both junior and senior high school credit so she may graduate early. She is also communicating with two TV producers and she is only 16 years old.

6:52PM December 10, 2017

cynthia kirk
Live at 65 county road 170 and have gone for years with 1.5 century link DSL while the people 3 houses away get 10, and Time Warner said if we want them (the only cable company allowed in our area) then we can pay them $2000.00 for every 1000 ft to run the lines...right. I love that you are bringing this to my area and if you need an alpha/beta tester I am a computer engineer and would love to help.

7:43PM November 19, 2017

Justin Hewlett
I am just outside of the proposed zones in Lexington. But the network seems to be proposed very close to my proximity. I have several neighbors that would be interested and I am in the backyard to the Lexington local schools. I am a network engineer so would be willing to test the network on professional level. I am a 100% remote employee for the company I work for.

11:32AM November 18, 2017

Adam Wade
I am currently outside of the proposed zones (I am in the north zone), but would love to have the option to be able to do something to bring the fiber to our area quicker (pre-pay a set fee, be a beta tester, etc). I know my neighbors would love to have faster, more reliable internet as well.

7:09PM November 09, 2017

Austin Dickson
We have a Consolidated Fiber line across the street from our house which our neighbors and us would love to get access to as soon as possible.

12:49PM November 03, 2017

Greg Dettore
I work from home. I could use reliable and fast internet. Spectrum has been cheaper and more stable lately but over the years they have a lot to make up for. Looking forward to having stable fast internet.

10:10PM November 02, 2017

Vicki Burnside
I work from home at least 1 day a week and am in need of a reliable ISP. Before we built our new home in Ostrander I used to have Road Runner which was pretty reliable. I am looking for something comparable or better. I'm currently using my cell phone as a hot spot which is ok but definitely not a forever solution since my phone was meant to be used that way long-term.

7:52PM October 30, 2017

Heather Sargent
I would be a beta testere for you as well i work from home and need reliable affordable internet centurylink charges me 303 a month currently for a 5mbps download speed and .30 upload speed and i pay over 60 dollars a nmonth for one landline phone just found out this as well since june they havebeen charging me 29.00 a mon th for plus i have 24.oo last month of extra charges for phone alone

1:01PM October 28, 2017

Lorraine Molitor
We would be willing to beta test this as well. We live on CR 20, south of 109. We've struggled for years to find consistent internet service.

8:40PM October 19, 2017

Cheyenne Peck
I am in the North fiber zone—north of chesterville on 314 and my area is not covered. What can be done to ensure I get the service in that area? Cheyenne Peck

11:54AM October 19, 2017

Geoffrey Price
I am in the Maregno East Fiber Zone and would be willing to be a beta tester for the service. I am using a hot spot with my Verizon Wireless which is pretty fast however, I would like to have something a little more reliable and doesn't throttle speed after a data cap even though I am on an unlimited data plan.

2:09PM October 16, 2017

Wayne Harvey
Please start as soon as possible. The entire road I live on will be happy to be a Beta test as the 3mps speed we now live with has long since passed its true usefulness.

10:48AM October 16, 2017

KERRY Mundl
I am also willing for trial and would pay upfront to get it quicker to our area.

9:32AM October 15, 2017

Gregory Ratcliff
Fantastic. Plug me in! Not only access, but the speed of access is what will give our children advantages they need in the future. Fast access enables so many more opportunities for those of us in this rural area to work from home.

8:43AM October 14, 2017

Darthea Simon
I am so excited with this news!! Please sign me to be a “tester” or anything that gets me service SOON! Thank you for doing this and helping us move into the 21st Century! Keep up the good work!

5:01PM October 13, 2017

Corey Schaefer
I would love to see some sort of beta/trial signup or even the ability to prepay a year or so in order to get the service a bit sooner!

3:04PM October 11, 2017

Bill Harbison
Very Glad to hear that the plans are moving forward! Of course it cant come soon enough. I've been living on DSL for way too long. I will gladly be an early adopter/Beta tester of your services. We cant get any of the Wi-Max providers because of too many trees, Cant use Satellite due to the latency and the issues it causes for VPN connections. SIGN ME UP!!!

11:30AM October 10, 2017

Philip Caskey Campaign Owner
The best way to influence how fast your area gets service is to encourage your neighbors to sign up on this site. Even if your area is listed as "remote", it is still helpful to get as many different neighbors as possible to register!

5:26PM October 09, 2017

Zachary Broadway
Richard, The problem with any satellite internet is the latency you'll receive. Additionally you'll have problems with running out of available bandwidth and then being throttled to speeds WAY lower than the 6 down you receive now. In talking about internet speeds, you have three major metrics to track: 1. Download speed. This is the speed that everyone talks about. It's how all the companies compete. Anytime you're streaming, this is going to be how you are receiving your content. 2. Upload speed. This is for initiating web requests as well as sending pictures/videos/etc. via email or a service like dropbox. 3. Latency. This is the time it takes your web request to go through the upload side, and then return with a request from whichever server your reaching out to with a response. Number 3 is almost always ignored, but it can cause any web browsing to feel frustratingly slow. With Nexgen, you likely have somewhere around 60-150 millisecond latency times. With satellite internet, you'll be looking at 900+ millisecond latency times. My suggestion is hang in there with one of the Wi-Max providers (NexGen) until fiber is available. Once it is, all of the above items won't be a problem anymore for whatever you internet needs are.

5:26PM October 09, 2017

Zachary Broadway

4:42PM October 06, 2017

Richard Oyster
Looking forward to getting your service. We have NexGen now and it has been reliable, but the best download speed we can get is 6M. Trying to watch a movie or TV show and it is continually buffering. I have been thinking about trying Hughes Net, does anybody have experience with them, until Consolidated gets their fiber optic installed?

3:48PM October 05, 2017

Joe Rotondo
Great news about Fiber Optics. If you are looking for Beta customers..... Sign me up !

8:02AM October 04, 2017

Kyle Veppert
For everyone looking for updates, the following should help. Please be aware that this information was given to me by a service representative, not as an "official" announcement. I called Consolidated about a month ago and they informed me that their board voted to go through with the fiber plan! That was about a week before I called. When I asked who would be getting the service they said "all 13,000+ consolidated members". I personally have AEP, but the OTHER side of my street is CEC; they said there was a good chance I would have fiber service too but they weren't 100% certain. I asked how long would it take to roll out service; they told me they'd be starting in 8-9 months and would finish up in roughly 4 years. I asked how would they determine where service goes first and they told me wherever the interest is, they'll go first. They also said that this survey is how they track that interest almost exclusively. The best thing their rep told me to do to get fast service was continue to encourage my neighbors to fill out this survey. I hope this information was useful. If you would like to call yourself, Consolidated's has a number specific for their Enlite services. The number is 855-4-ENLITE (855-436-5483).

12:06AM October 04, 2017

Austin Dickson
No updates yet? It’s been 3 months since the last update. What’s the deal?

8:14AM June 30, 2017

Kyle Veppert
Hopefully we will be getting an update today? Today should be the end of the second quarter. I am sad to see that my road is not on the map, but its so close, about a mile. I know all my immediate neighbors would love the option of fiber, and it would make working at home MUCH easier. Do we know if extensions of this plan would be available in the foreseeable future?

5:23PM June 29, 2017

Zachary Broadway
I'm interested to see what the results were of the June board meeting on this initiative. Does anyone know where we can find this?

6:05PM May 30, 2017

Zac Clum
Anything is better than TWC having a stranglehold on the market! the cost in the city/speed is so much better when there is competitors

7:04PM April 29, 2017

Paul Mascari
Feasibility study? If you build out fiber to give rural residents speeds most urban households don't have access to you will have subscribers galore! There. Feasibility done. Delaware county wants fiber! Bring it on!

9:57AM April 03, 2017

Mark Ervin
I live in the Centerburg area. The only "high-speed" internet connection available to me is satellite. The speed is variable, the cost high and the data limits are very low for modern needs. If areas such as that in which I live are to participate effectively in the modern economy/society, a network such as what is being proposed/studied by CEC is very important.

9:16AM November 02, 2016

Ryan Boles
Any update on when this service might be available in any of the areas of study?

10:36AM October 26, 2016

Kyle Veppert
The options available to me are terrible! I have been suffering under an inconsistent connection for years, let alone having the option for faster speeds. I know that myself and many of my neighbors would switch instantly if this service came to our road/area.

3:50PM September 03, 2016

Bruce Hofer
Build it and they will come! Every person i know on Creek Rd and Centerburg Rd is willing to switch ASAP! We have been dealing with slow speeds for years!!! You have our support!!

8:32AM June 23, 2016

Austin Dickson
This needs to be done. We have a max speed choice of 10 Mbps for $100/month. This is ridiculous and needs to be changed. I would be willing to switch the second fiber was offered in my area.

8:07PM June 07, 2016

Ken Kienzle
I love the idea of bringing fiber to our area. Frontier is available but is slow and spotty at best. TWC is available but often the through-put is bottle necked in our area at certain times of the day, more so now that summer is on. The service is also expensive for what you end up with. Having something like this would be great as long as the price is right.

8:51AM May 27, 2016

Terence Kachurek
I work in the IT field and telecommute from home. Our slow DSL internet crashes multiple times per month, leaving me scrambling to find alternatives. We love it here but I couldn't imagine starting my own business in this neighborhood due to the poor communications services. Our 3G/4G wireless coverage is spotty and slow as well. Having a fiber optic internet available to us would be like trading our horse & buggy for a flying car!

1:28AM May 22, 2016

Julie Fitzpatrick
Our internet options are drastically insufficient in our rural area! Thank You Consolidated for pursuing other options for many of us who are underserved! The only viable option on our section of road is satellite ~ slow and patchy~ and a total limit of 10G per month ~very insufficient for all of our educational needs! I truly hope this endeavor is a success!